Supplies for Diva Wallet
- Diva Frame Wallet Pattern
- Metal Frame (I will supply a cutting chart for 7.5”, 8”, 4.3” and 4.5” frames)
- ¼ yard of main fabric (will make 2 wallets)
- ¼ yard of contrasting fabric (will make 2 wallets)
- 9x9 piece of cork
- Instead of décor bond, I use a mid to heavy weight interfacing. I also use black interfacing for the coin pocket (8x9”), if using dark fabric. ½ yard or 9 x 36 inches.
- Zipper to match (easier to use a 9” or longer zipper)
- Matching thread (cork, body and lining fabric)
- Pressing cloth
- Microtext or non-ball point needle (universal is fine)
- Sew line glue pen (this will make your zipper super easy to install)
- ¼ inch foot
- edge joining/stitch in the ditch foot (makes your topstitching look professional)
- fabric glue (I love E-6000 fabric-fuse)
- extra small phillips head screwdriver
- usual sewing/quilting supplies including machine, rotary cutter, chalk or other markers, seam ripper and a small ruler (2.5” x 6.5” works great)
I will have the E-6000 fabric glue and a variety of screwdrivers to use. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Naomi Stewart Email email@example.com or call at 406-539-2056.